- Any Customize Shape
- Adhesive Sticker
- Offer Printing
Defending our standing and stature in the business sector, we have presented an unfathomable arrangement of value rich Sticker. Profoundly environment amicable, these offered General Safety Stickers are created under the bearing of our experts utilizing complex hardware and ideal evaluation fundamental material. In addition, we check the whole gathering on various grounds before conclusive shipment. The stickers are available in various sizes, which can be requested from us at a competitive cost. These stickers are suited for many industries. These are also widely used for packaging various products.
- Solvent adhesive
- Water resistant
- Easy to apply
- Suited for many industries
Safety Label Format: Message Panel
A sign or label compliant to ANSI Z535.4 2007 must have a message panel, with following essentials:
- Hazard identification
- Identification of a means in order to avoid the hazard
- The consequences of not avoiding the hazard
Flexibility is given for the information order on the message panel. It must be designed as per the logical factors to avoid an injury, like:
- Give hazard knowledge to target audiences
- Sufficient reaction time to avoid the hazard.
Also, one must consider the practices at the time of formatting the message panel, such as:
- Make use of headline style text
- Must avoid prepositional phrases
- Make use of active voice statements
- Must use left justification of the text except on one line messages
- Make use of upper and lower case letters
ANSI Z535.4 motivates the increase in usage of safety symbols that conveys a comparable message to the worded message on either the sign or label. One should properly select the safety symbol to identify:
- The hazard
- A means of avoiding the hazard
- The consequences of not avoiding the hazard.
The safety symbol should me made in such a way that it clarify or reinforce the text message on the label. A ANSI Z535.4 compliant product safety label can have four types of safety symbols. The ANSI compliant safety symbols can have a white background and black text. Some other colors, red can also be used. The red are specifically for fire related symbols.
The labels can also be complied with both ISO 3864 and ANSI Z535.4 standards. One has to follow the rules to comply the safety symbols with ISO 3864 2002 standards. This symbols mostly used on international product, must have:
- A surround shape
- hazard alerting symbols must have yellow equilateral triangle with inner border of black color
- Blue color circle for mandatory actions
- Prohibition symbols must have red color circle with 45° degree slash
For a symbol to be as per the ANSI Z535.4 2002, the use of a yellow equilateral triangle or the mandatory surround shape are not mandatory.
Safety Label: Letter Size Legibility
In order to determine the safe viewing distance of a sign, four main factors need to be considered and that include the following:
- type font
- visual acuity
The sign size can be determined based on following points:
- how complex is the message
- essential reaction time
- the angle from where label will be seen
In many times, it will be beneficial to use many smaller labels that can be strategically positioned to make a large label, rather one large label.
There are times when letter size needs to be larger than the values showcased on the graphic for a several reasons:
- To increase the focus on the sign as compared to the information displayed in the area.
- To allow legibility even under low light, or other poor viewing conditions.
- To warn or alert people sooner than the lesser safe viewing distance.
- To emphasis on special information that one needs to convey in the message or graphics.
- To improve legibility for people with vision problems with small size graphics and text.
Instance of text message letter heights and *minimum safe viewing distances.
Minimum safe viewing distance is the closest distance between an individual and the label. It gives the person time to follow the safety label's message and avoid hazard.
- Per Day
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- All India
A 33/2 A, Vishwakarma Compound, Site-4, Industrial Area Sahibabad, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, 201010, India